Crowell & Moring is partnering with the United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) for an October 20 webinar covering the emerging legal landscape for the fashion industry in the digital media age. The webinar will run from 2:00 to 3:00 pm ET and will explore how to:
- Best protect your intellectual property rights as fashion goes high tech.
- Avoid advertising and regulatory pitfalls.
- Minimize “at the border” customs delays or litigation.
- Safeguard your interests in an age of heightened data capture.
The panelists from Crowell & Moring will include:
- Cheryl A. Falvey, partner in the Washington, D.C., office and co-chair of the firm’s Advertising & Product Risk Management Group. Cheri is the former general counsel of the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
- Lora A. Moffatt, partner in the New York office and a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property Group, focusing on brand protection.
- Frances P. Hadfield, counsel in the New York office and a member of the firm’s International Trade Group, focusing on customs litigation and regulatory compliance.
Registration is free for USFIA members or affiliates and $95 for non-members. Please click here for more information and to register at usfashionindustry.com.